DASSAN has established a limited Hardship Fund for refugees and asylum seekers. You can apply for a maximum of $500 per person from this Hardship Fund if you can answer ‘yes’ to all of these three questions:
1. Are you a refugee or asylum seeker in the Australian immigration network – onshore, offshore, in detention or in community?
2. Are you in financial need?
3. If you are living in the Australian community, do you have a connection with the Northern Territory?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all these three questions, and you want to apply for assistance from the DASSAN Hardship Fund for Refugees and Asylum Seekers, please send DASSAN your application. Application steps will be:
1. You write a brief message about your needs and situation and include your contact number.
2. You send this brief message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A member of DASSAN will contact you to ask you a few questions about your application.
4. The DASSAN Board will decide on your application.
5. If DASSAN decides you can receive money from the Hardship Fund, DASSAN will pay the money directly to you.